Pocket Empire

Infiniti87

Reaction score
ok thats what they meant when they said new guy from me..

Lol yea I saw this thread and have been looking at this game for a while and finally decided to get involved today. Hope you don't mind that I used you as a reference to join the 4fatherz. Everybody has been way helpful so far.

Titan33

Reaction score
4fatherz are a great group and very strong, we handle anything that needs to be

Jejackson

Reaction score
This game is fun until you figure it out, then it gets repetitive, if anyone wants to know how to advance quickly pm me on here and I'll tell you

Titan33

Reaction score
only if you let it get that way..pvp is out in a week or two...will be epic

el_bobbo

Reaction score
Hopefully.... Sitting around killing "monsters" all day is boring and spendy :)

OP
r3dpnt

r3dpnt

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for PvP to start but i don't have high expectations for it. It'll just be free-for-all for the first week. Then, after the dust settles, it'll be the same repetitive game play.

They should have quest's that alliances can do together. Something along the lines of 'A massive mob of reapers have been terrorizing Someplace County and the folks are asking for help.' Do quest, get reward, repeat.

They also need to get a handle on the resource upkeep. It seems a little redonkulous that i can keep 10million black widows, 5k reapers, and another 12k of human troops in my city w/ little consequence.

Titan33

Reaction score
the first week should be really crazy for sure the upkeep was one of the things they were to be updating also. we will see what they do.

Shoken

Reaction score
Any other players need a good clan, and picked dragon instead of pheonix, check out Legions of Dragons... really helpful. Clan that accepted me after less than an hour of playing... oh and people who downloaded the game a long time ago there is an app in the market that gives you 300 gems

garath

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for PvP to start but i don't have high expectations for it. It'll just be free-for-all for the first week. Then, after the dust settles, it'll be the same repetitive game play.

They should have quest's that alliances can do together. Something along the lines of 'A massive mob of reapers have been terrorizing Someplace County and the folks are asking for help.' Do quest, get reward, repeat.

They also need to get a handle on the resource upkeep. It seems a little redonkulous that i can keep 10million black widows, 5k reapers, and another 12k of human troops in my city w/ little consequence.

Mm. I'm having trouble keeping any number of troops in the city. The upkeep is expensive. I must be missing something. Having ~6k in troops puts me at -X thousand income. Make it difficult to do any rep building.

OP
r3dpnt

r3dpnt

Reaction score

Mm. I'm having trouble keeping any number of troops in the city. The upkeep is expensive. I must be missing something. Having ~6k in troops puts me at -X thousand income. Make it difficult to do any rep building.

You don't have to pay the upkeep if you shove your troops into the market. You basically keep them there until you need them, also allows you to transport to any city/county you need without an advance move order, but you have to wait 24 hours between moves.
Another strategy is to make a 'troop city' to keep your all your troops in while your other cities keep up production. There is yet no penalty if your upkeep goes negative, but i think this may change once the pvp update comes.

garath

Reaction score

You don't have to pay the upkeep if you shove your troops into the market. You basically keep them there until you need them, also allows you to transport to any city/county you need without an advance move order, but you have to wait 24 hours between moves.
Another strategy is to make a 'troop city' to keep your all your troops in while your other cities keep up production. There is yet no penalty if your upkeep goes negative, but i think this may change once the pvp update comes.

Ahh gotcha. I've been doing that anyways. Thought maybe I was missing something. I have 100,000+ of each troop type I'm eligible to buy in the market. It did seem pretty cheap. Then again without it, I don't see how you could maintain an economy and still tackle the larger groups.

Titan33

Reaction score
less then 24 hours and they will be temp stopping all market deposits until update is released. so if you need to sell better get them in soon

princeknight11

Reaction score
I play a pocket empire game and it is really a good game The ancient Egyptians were a funny group, what with all that mummification and the adoration of cats, but their wacky exploits have contributed to a rich vein of strategy game.