plz i beg yu guys plz help me!!!

Another_Dude

Reaction score
This morning I said a little prayer that I would have something to read on here today didn't involve the Droid X.

This isn't what I had in mind.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
well, i remember when I was a little kid, I had to learn that sockets will shock the living daylights out of you somehow :)

learning is fun

Lived in Europe until I was 10. Had to find out what you found out on a 220volt socket :)

LOL, yea I was a pretty dumb 4 year old, stuck a fork in a socket

OP
D

droidboi12

Reaction score
well rite now my fone is working but the screen is not showing anything

jcardona1

Reaction score
Water fixes electronic devices? That's genius! Can't believe I never thought of that

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bje1982

Reaction score
well rite now my fone is working but the screen is not showing anything

Then your phone is not working.

it makes a noise when i higher the volume and the keyboard is lighting up

Put that bad boy in the oven at 450f for 25-35 minutes that should dry it out a bit.

Oh and make sure the battery is in the phone before you put it in the oven. Also I heard if you microwave it it will dry the water.

Just kidding man I think the only chance you have other than a replacement is to try that silica gel or whatever it was that person reccommended.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Then your phone is not working.

it makes a noise when i higher the volume and the keyboard is lighting up

Put that bad boy in the oven at 450f for 25-35 minutes that should dry it out a bit.

Oh and make sure the battery is in the phone before you put it in the oven. Also I heard if you microwave it it will dry the water.

Just kidding man I think the only chance you have other than a replacement is to try that silica gel or whatever it was that person reccommended.

set it on fire, that might work. Water doesn't like fire.

just kidding around.

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
Oh man, this thread is priceless. I think the OP should have his own reality TV show.

Edit to add: I was suspicious that maybe the OP was joking with us, but I clicked on his profile and it said he was viewing the "Wet phone with a happy ending" thread. So indeed, it seems like he really is having this problem. Sorry for your suffering Droidboi, but you at least brightened up some other people's days.

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sliding slow? your screen? what would make you think water would fix it? Are your water mark stickers on the battery and phone pink?

I think the OP means that the screen was tacky and his/her finger wouldn't glide smoothly over it.

But WHY would you dump enough water on it to cause a problem? I regularly wipe my screen with a cloth moistened with Windex (it's glass, after all) and then wipe it dry. I've never had a problem.