Pls help deleted official OS

tofmik

Reaction score
Hi,

could you pleas help me. I was installing, wiping ROMs in safestrap and didnt pay attention and wipe stock ROM all the system everything. I can get to recovery mod but dont know what to do? Is it possilbe just download and install something in recovery?

Thank you

I should still have installed CM 10.2 on rom 1 in safestrap but I dont know how to open safestrap. Because I wipe stock rom the stock rom I have still active and reboot device :/

Last edited:

SylenThunder

Reaction score
I did something similar myself once, but it was a while ago, back when 10.2 was new. I'll have to see if I still have the data on what I did when I get home tonight. (There's a good chance I do, but finding it is the hard part.)

I'm also looking at completely replacing my stock ROM with CM11 right now, but afraid of getting back into the situation that you're currently in. I'm pretty sure I can do it if I build a stock image off of it similar to the way I restored my phone the last time I was in your shoes. The ISO's for CM11 are eating up almost 50% of the space on the internal SD so I'd like to free that up. =)

OP
T

tofmik

Reaction score
I did something similar myself once, but it was a while ago, back when 10.2 was new. I'll have to see if I still have the data on what I did when I get home tonight. (There's a good chance I do, but finding it is the hard part.)

I'm also looking at completely replacing my stock ROM with CM11 right now, but afraid of getting back into the situation that you're currently in. I'm pretty sure I can do it if I build a stock image off of it similar to the way I restored my phone the last time I was in your shoes. The ISO's for CM11 are eating up almost 50% of the space on the internal SD so I'd like to free that up. =)

Im back on. Only still cant install any patch in recovery