Please someone help me! Landscape screen/digitizer problems? RAZR HD XT925

Tresde

Reaction score
Hi everyone, since last week i haven't been able to use my phone, first the desktop/home screen rotated in landscape mode, like if the HDMI cable were plugged, but is not!, even though all sensors were OK because in some apps the screen responded to the phone rotation.

And then the horror happened, couple days later the touchscreen/digitizer stopped working, not responding to any of my finger taps.

In a desperate way to fix it i performed a factory reset with the volume keys method (since i wasn't able to enter to the config menus due to the touch failure). Unfortunately it didn't work.

My phone so far, turns on, with the welcome screen flipped to landscape mode and with no finger touch response at all.

The display is working OK, no dead pixels, no cracks, everythings fine except the digitizer and the flipped screen. I can also receive calls, but i can not answer for obvious reasons.

I would be thankful if someone has a clue of what could it be.

Thanks!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Is the phone still under warranty? If it's less than 12 months old you could talk to your carrier (Verizon, I assume) about a replacement. Someone else here might know more, but if you have performed a FDR and that didn't resolve the problem...it kind of sounds like bad hardware and not software.