Motorola Razr HD XT925 Won't Turn On

DroidRazr16

Reaction score
Hi, I recently got a Motorola Razr Hd XT925 and it was working perfectly, just one problem with the rebooting of the device, it seemed as if it was "rooted" for me (I haven't rooted any phone so I can't assure it) when trying to turn on the phone, I pressed the power button a black screen with white letters appeared basically reporting the phone's status, I performed a reset of the phone (Holding the volume up and down keys, and power button for about 10 sec) then it asked me for "recovery mode", "Normal Startup" and options like that, I always pressed the "Normal Startup" option and it just went fine. One day I felt asleep and forgot to charge my phone (It had 14% battery left) when I woke up I plugged it in and nothing, I performed the reset... nothing, I tried a Soft reset (Volume down key, power button) nothing, I left it 4 hours plugged in to the wall charger... nothing, it has been dead since that (like 1-2 weeks) I occasionally try to reset it or use the wall charger, but it just seems dead :sad:

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
sounds like your battery went into deep sleep. the usual way to try (doesn't always work) and fix this is: cut a usb cable, strip it back and expose the wires, open the phone, plug the usb cable into a charging port and connect the charging wires from the usb cable directly to the battery terminals for short cycles to try and "jump start" the battery back to life.

Rollyman

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue, did a search here but have not found any information.
No matter the battery level from a full charge or not my phone will randomly power itself off. This is beginning to happen more frequently.
When it does this I Have to do a reset to get it powered up. Once or twice the reset function did not work for quite some time.
Thanks for any help Rollyman