Please help!

SoulSnatcher

Reaction score
I AM STUCK IN BOOT LOOP. E: cant mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) i do have sp recovery installed but my phone bootloops and i cannot mount6 sd card even in recovery! please please help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I AM STUCK IN BOOT LOOP. E: cant mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) i do have sp recovery installed but my phone bootloops and i cannot mount6 sd card even in recovery! please please help!

Boot into recovery, then do a wipe of both data and cache. That should fix it.

OP
S

SoulSnatcher

Reaction score
i also just erased cache and data to install aq new rom so when my phone starts it goes to the touch droid screen and bootloops before it finishes. i am in a real panic i need to contact my employer for work and i cant.

OP
S

SoulSnatcher

Reaction score
....sd wont mount in recovery and is data and cache wiped so no rom mgr or any other programs still installed.

OP
S

SoulSnatcher

Reaction score
really?! nobody?! also battery will not charge...this hapnd to me about a year ago and some guy posted a .sbf link to me that i flashed w rsdlite & it fixed everything. i cant believe w all the "experts" & developers on this site & all the threads w this exact problem listed that not a single one of you has the simple .sbf file that is the solution to this very common problem.

seripth

Reaction score
First off, don't be a jerk. It's been 2 hours. I know you need help, but not everybody is on here 24/7. Being a jerk does not help make people want to help you.

Second, what phone do you have? This is necessary information to get you the right sbf file.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of google search? If it's an sbf file, just search! What phone are you on? Dx? D2? I have a link to both, but seeing as it's against the rules to post links now, if you let us know, someone will pm you a link. But, dude, just search. If I can search dx full sbf file in google and find it in a min, you can too.
Show some gratitude. Having an entitled attitude will keep others from wanting to help you. No offense, really, but think about it

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Last edited:

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Ever heard of google search? If it's an sbf file, just search! What phone are you on? Dx? D2? I have a link to both, but seeing as it's against the rules to post links now, if you let us know, someone will pm you a link. But, dude, just search. If I can search dx full sbf file in google and find it in a min, you can too.
Show some gratitude. Having an entitled attitude will keep others from wanting to help you. No offense, really, but think about it

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Whoa...what?! Can't post links now?!? When did that happen?!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
S

SoulSnatcher

Reaction score
sorry i was very frustrated but i did find it.... special thanks to PROJECT ELITE for posting a link on their site for the frg22d.sbf file! this fixes everything if u r stuck on 2.1- stuck at boot- boot loop, stuck at motorola logo, sd cant mount, no service, battery wont charge, E: can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/blk0) simply flash that file to ur phone with rsdlite and reactivate ur phone and presto! all better. now i can move on w my Sourcery rom installation. thanks to those who took the time to respond, i DO appreciate it.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Whoa...what?! Can't post links now?!? When did that happen?!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I know! I just got a warning for posting a link to an sbf file. I don't understand it...

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8