Please help with deleting icons

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I've searched but have not been able to find help on this. I'm looking to delete some icons in the side up applications menu (not from one of the three home screens). Is it possible to do this without uninstalling the app? I just want to free up some clutter in the apps menu.

As always,

TIA

dard12

Reaction score
You don't want to physically remove the app but just don't want it in the Scrolling App Screen?

I'm not sure this can be done. But my advice would be to make some folders(Games, Media, Internet..etc) on your 3 home screens to where you don't have to look through all that "clutter" on the Scrolling App Screen.

Maybe there is a way but I'm unaware of it.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yup, you have to uninstall. i created a folder on one of my home pages with frequently used apps, maybe 10 or 12, and so now i have that same quick access without all the stuff i rarely use. i hardly ever go into the full app screen now. maybe that would work for you?

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Thanks, guy for the quick replies!
I have a couple of folders for different types of apps, but I was hoping to clean up the slide up window. Oh well, I'll just have to be less anal. :)

snowman

Reaction score
hold finger on it
long press and drag to bottom of screen, to the up arrow
it goes red and it gone