Please help!! My droid is spazzing out like crazy!!!!

Spensar

Reaction score
Its not my fault, I treat my droid like a son, it has a good case and its not rooted or hacked. Heres what happens: 50% of the time it will work fine, but then I'll be in mid text or something, and it will SPAZZ OUT!! It presses all the virtual keyboard buttons, vibrates like crazy and messes up my unlock sequence! It goes into loopt and fbook all the time and causes it to suck battery like a mad-man!! It presses all this random stuff all over the screen. No joke. Im not kidding. PLEASES HELP ME IM DESPERATE!!!!

BuzWeaver

Reaction score
My Sister's seems to have a mind of its own to. I've suggested she take it to Verizon and have them check it out.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Is this happening when it's plugged in?

OP
Spensar

Spensar

Reaction score
It happens all the time. It is very inconveinient.:mad:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It happens all the time. It is very inconveinient.:mad:

Have you tried a Hard Reset, The tech are going to have you do one.....

OP
Spensar

Spensar

Reaction score
ok. Take out the battery for that or do you do something else. (never done one before)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Settings: privacy: factory data reset and wala hard reset complete

dos

Reaction score
Try a reset, have you added any apps recently, that may be causing it. If all else fails and you are under the 30 days, I would say return it and get a new one.

iPirate

Reaction score
The other day my GPS went nuts and wouldnt get a fix. After about 20 minutes it got a fix 700 miles away and then lost it again. Finally about an hour after that I checked my phone again and it knew where I was. Anyone else have problem like this?

cbushnell

Reaction score
if you've installed an anti virus app, first uninstall it. many users have found them to be the biggest issue

how long have you had the phone?

what apps do you have installed?

from what I've read on this forum so far it looks more like a software rather than hardware problem.

pmc2025

Reaction score
This might sound a bit like a "no ****" answer, but I had the EXACT same problem with my droid a week ago and took it into VZW. Turns out, that if you let your screen get dirty enough, the dead skin cells and oils will build up in such a way that it can emulate finger touches. If your screen is particularly dirty, this might be the case with yours too.
Try wiping your screen with a clean cloth with some rubbing alcohol on it, and then installing a screen protector. Fixed mine right up!