Playlist from mac

charrry

Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to transfer my playlists from Mac to droid. I know I can drag the music over one by one ,but I would like to get my full playlists to show on the droid when i hit playlist. Is there a way of doing this, and which is the best? Thanks

brian.bsi

Reaction score
I just posted this in another thread. The best program I have found is media sync. I use it for my moto droid on a pc and mac. It works very well. you can find it here.

Salling Software - Home

darrinaltman

Reaction score
Is it possible to create manually a playlist on the sd card? Maybe you can look and see on your card how it gets set up.

I would like to take all of my music and make it list as a Playlist because now when I go into music app and click on songs and do a random shuffle play, even Podcasts come up. If I make a Playlist I could avoid this. I would prefer to create the Playlist manually.

Thanks if you know.

rfdillon

Reaction score
I too would like to know about play lists on the Droid. I found I tunes agent, and this syncs well with the Droid and Itunes, but doesn't bring over any play lists. I would think it a simple thing to develop an app that reads the xml play lists and converts them into something the Droid can use. If anyone hears of such, please let me know, thanks!

darrinaltman

Reaction score
Can someone who has used the Salling software or Double Twist or even the Moto software and created a Playlist that shows up when you click on Playlists in the music app, take a look at their sd card and post how it is created. Is their a folder created inside of the music folder.

I'm only guessing but maybe it's: Music > Playlists > Playlist1

TIA

kenbarnum

Reaction score
Used Double twist and dragged the playlist to my droid. Worked perfectly and automatically pulled the tracks that go with it.
Moto sync was terrible because it didn't convert my movies like it said it would.
Double twist does. Its great.