Playing Music through Car Radio Via Bluetooh

lzicc

Reaction score
I bought a new truck that has bluetooth capability for both phone calls and media. When I pair my Droid 2 with the bluetooth and play music through the truck stereo, the sound is very low. On the Droid under the settings for Media audio effects, the phone speaker is selected. I think this may be the issue. I couldn't find any settings to change for this. Is there a setting on the phone that I need to change to make the sound come out louder?

dkelly701

Reaction score
On my Droid 1 the only thing that affects it is the media volume setting on the phone. I am sure that you already know this but, while the media is playing and the screenis on, make sure the media volume level is at max.

OP
L

lzicc

Reaction score
Don't be so sure about that. :) That was the issue. The sound volume on the phone was too low. I feel like an idiot now. :blink: Thanks.

On my Droid 1 the only thing that affects it is the media volume setting on the phone. I am sure that you already know this but, while the media is playing and the screenis on, make sure the media volume level is at max.

DroidDo1

Reaction score
I always use the pandora app to stream music through bluetooth. Essentially free satelite radio... well at least for 40 hours