Pixelated Pictures

gymangel812

Reaction score
I've noticed some of the pictures I've taken (especially in low-ish light and when the subject isn't zoomed in enough [but zooming in more isn't possible]) are pixelated. I was at a concert and saw many people take pics with iphones and they had much better pics. I thought the TB would have a better camera since it has 8mp vs iphone's 5mp.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
I've noticed some of the pictures I've taken (especially in low-ish light and when the subject isn't zoomed in enough [but zooming in more isn't possible]) are pixelated. I was at a concert and saw many people take pics with iphones and they had much better pics. I thought the TB would have a better camera since it has 8mp vs iphone's 5mp.

bump. noticed this on a few pics ive taken. some turn out great. others not so much.

kparks

Reaction score
The bolt has a great camera but its still a phone camera don't forget the reason the I phone camera looks good is the internal parts of the camera the mp really mean nothing but when ppl see 8mp next to a 5mp they assume its better I don't know about u guys but I'm not blowing these pics up to put on a billboard or sumn and that's all megapixeles are... I've taken tones of pics and vids with many phones and the bolt is right there at the top just don't forget.... It's a phone and at times u will get a couple bad pics.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums