Best camera app for taking low light/indoor pictures

MAzing87

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which app takes better pictures with low light conditions (Camera 360 or Camera Zoom)? I'm looking to buy one of the two apps.

Thanks to all who reply.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If your camera's sensor is the limiting factor then the app really doesn't matter. I'm not saying that an app can't help but you might want to verify your situation first before assuming that an app will solve your problem.

OP
MAzing87

MAzing87

Reaction score
If your camera's sensor is the limiting factor then the app really doesn't matter. I'm not saying that an app can't help but you might want to verify your situation first before assuming that an app will solve your problem.
Thanks. I appreciate the reply. I'll do that from here on out. I have the Droid X (8mp). The stock camera is bad for me. I'm waiting until November (my upgrade will kick in) to get a new phone.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which app takes better pictures with low light conditions (Camera 360 or Camera Zoom)? I'm looking to buy one of the two apps.

Thanks to all who reply.

Believe it or not, (though this is a little late..)lol I am a photographer(profess) and to my best judgement with many apps, some are ok for adding touch ups and or vignettes and sepia etc. Also sizing and cropping..However as from my personal experiences..Most apps really won't take any better of a pic usually as it will depend on the hardware,or the stock camera provided with the phone or tablet..However ..there may be some apps that can affect the shutter speed and other features offered by the hardware provided..White balance and such.. I find in general..the original or stock camera takes the best pics mainly.. but won't hurt to check others out...hope this helps a little!:)
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums