Pixel and Pixel XL Quite Black Are Back In Stock

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Google seemingly put all their ad buying eggs in one basket with the new Pixel series of devices. This is the first "Google" phone that all my coworkers and friends have actually heard of. Everywhere you look you see a billboard ad, TV ad, newspaper ad ect. Google seems to be trying to match Apple in ad buys for these devices. With all the ad buys consumer awareness has been at its peak, and somehow it looks like Google wasn't prepared for the actual sales generated. Google quickly sold out of every available option for both the Pixel and Pixel XL.

Both devices are finally back in stock. You can get either the Pixel or Pixel XL in 32GB and Quite Black. Who knows how long this stock will last. The idea is to jump on this while you can. Head to the link below to grab yours before they run out.

via Google Store

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Actually started to buy the pixel xl and got to the checkout and couldn't pull the trigger. I think it would have been easier if the 128 GB XL went for 699 vs 850. I'll wait for black Friday deals. Maybe Google will throw in a free vr headset to make it easier to push the buy button.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
In stock but shipping in 4-6 weeks. What exactly does in stock mean to google? Or does google employ grandmothers that can only ship 5-10 phones per day each granny?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
In stock but shipping in 4-6 weeks. What exactly does in stock mean to google? Or does google employ grandmothers that can only ship 5-10 phones per day each granny?

You know in stock ! You give them your money and they have more stock

iPhone Seven Plus

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
great, now get the silver one in stock guys...
If you're on T-Mobile with an unlimited data plan, they will give back around $350. Though I believe this is by removing around $13 off of your monthly bill for the next 24 months.