Picture msg 902

OP
G

gobi42

Reaction score
So I decided to revert back to 901 and see if that fixed my picture msgs issues. it did not tried sending one from stock 901 rooted 901 and eclipse 2.1 all of them failed any other ideas guys

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Hey gobi42! OK, here's what happened to me last month....got my Bionic in Nov. Would have never known if my friend hadn't tried to send me a text picture. It didn't work ??? so i tried sending some back.... nothing either??? So i called vzw tech and he checked, found nothing? Last resort was to factory reset...man i really didn't want to go that route, but i went ahead and he walked me through it.I was on(.893). After reboot I had to reset all my initial settings one by one and there it was !!!! (a check box to allow pictures ) must have missed that box when I first got my phone from Amazon! Only way I know of to get to that setting was to do a reset! Don't know if it was an update or whatever because I never sent any pictures before, works fine now though! ??? Hope That Helps @ Stock Bionic w/902
Sometimes the simplest answers provide the simplest solutions....or not ? LOL

Berniep

Reaction score
Ok, it doesn't work with data off, but if you're on wifi there's no need to turn data off.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
I think the point was that even though you are on wifi the phone still uses cell data to send SMS.

km75

Reaction score
I think the point was that even though you are on wifi the phone still uses cell data to send SMS.

Exactly. You will get the SMS just fine though. Its the MMS that wont come through. But thats what I was getting at.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC