Pics are Leaked for the OnePlus One's Cyanogenmod 11S OS

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CyanogenMod-11S-OnePlus-One.jpg

The OnePlus One is one of the more intriguing new smartphone concepts to come around. We know it is meant to be an affordably priced, "premium-level" handset with high-end specs, sporting a custom version of CyanogenMod 11. The OS is precisely what we get to take a look at today. Some pics were supposedly leaked of CyanogenMod 11S for the OnePlus One smartphone (shown above).

Here's a quote with more of the details,

First of all, this Android KitKat-based OS is dubbed "CyanogenMod 11S," and given how the lock screen on the left looks nothing like the one in the original CyanogenMod, we assume the "S" indicates that this flavor carries OnePlus' customizations. This cleaner lock screen lacks the usual unlock slider, but it still shows the clock, date, weather, battery level and text messages over a solid-color background. Here's hoping that we can also toggle specific apps from the lock screen using swipe gestures.

The screenshot on the right confirms the presence of the three virtual Android buttons (as opposed to hardware ones), and that this Android 4.4.2-based OS is made for a device named "One."

This device is shaping up to be one of the more exciting ideas to come out of Android in quite some time. Do you think this device will be able to compete aggressively in an Android market dominated by big names like Samsung, LG and Motorola?

Source: Engadget

Asgard

Reaction score
I want to believe.

I'm considering getting a Nexus 5, but this might turn out to be better and with a cheaper price tag, also while I'm not the biggest fan of CM, but I'm sure I can get Omnirom or some other AOSP on it.

please don't disappoint.