Picasa Web Albums Missing

Lhikan

Reaction score
Hi, firstly let me say that I love this ROM. I've been using it for a while and I've noticed that I can't add a Picasa account in Settings>Accounts. I really depend on having my Picasa web albums in my gallery, so does anyone know how to get it working?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Hi, firstly let me say that I love this ROM. I've been using it for a while and I've noticed that I can't add a Picasa account in Settings>Accounts. I really depend on having my Picasa web albums in my gallery, so does anyone know how to get it working?

The 2d gallery doesn't support picasa...
Open terminal enter su to get superuser access
enter gallery -3d to switch over to the 3d one...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
L

Lhikan

Reaction score
Ok, I tried it and it works just fine. Thanks a lot

bmoney1229

Reaction score

The 2d gallery doesn't support picasa...
Open terminal enter su to get superuser access
enter gallery -3d to switch over to the 3d one...

Please excuse my ignorance, but i dont get it. My phone is rooted but i cant find the "terminal". Can you help?

bmoney1229

Reaction score
Ok, i downloaded the terminal from the market, entered su and granted superuser access. When i entered the gallery command, it says gallery not found. And advice?

bmoney1229

Reaction score
If anyone else is still experiencing this issue, I've solved it.

1: Download the program from the market titled "Gallery 3D".
2: DONE.

Freetime000

Reaction score
Solution!

I know this thread is old but I am responding in hopes of helping anyone else with this. Heres the solution I found on my Honeycomb tablet.
Sign in to https://picasaweb.google.com using your Google/Gmail login. It should work with no account creation to picasa. Simply doing this links your google account with picasa and google+ photo albums.
Next go into your Androids Accounts, and click on the Google account. Picasa sync is not there right? Now REMOVE your google account. Then re-add it. When you re-add it the Picasa sync option will show up. No need to wipe phone.