Physical keyboard...

anewday

Reaction score
I find that I seldom use the physical keyboard. It's more convenient for me to use the touch screen Anyone use it more than the physical? :)

bpad10

Reaction score
I use the physical keyboard constantly....the only reason my wife went with the Droid is because it had a keyboard....

iPirate

Reaction score
I use the on screen a lot. It recommends me a lot of incorrect words "app" is apparently or something similar. And I constantly have "he" for "the"
I will try to use physical keyboard next week and see if i like it better

SGTiger

Reaction score
After installing Swype: 99% touch screen in portrait, 1% physical keyboard.

Before installing Swype: 75% physical keyboard, 25% touch screen.

OHbowhunter

Reaction score
I have not used the physical keyboard since I loaded swype about a month ago.:D

Skaggz

Reaction score
I use the screen when I'm typing something short like a text or a search. I find it easier, myself, to use the physical keyboard when doing a lot of typing, such as an e-mail or a forum post (such as this one)

OP
A

anewday

Reaction score
Swype seems very cool. :icon_ banana:

It feels like I am carrying excess weight on the phone now. :(

droider4life

Reaction score
Ive never used the keyboard actually. I dont use swype. for me i just program the words like "app" into the dictionary and then it doesnt put "apparently" anymore.. and im satisfied with the stock touch keyboard..

klipsch2345

Reaction score
I used to avoid the physical keyboard because I like the word suggestions on the software keyboards but the new better keyboard app adds suggestions to the hard keyboard.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
After installing Swype: 99% touch screen in portrait, 1% physical keyboard.

Before installing Swype: 75% physical keyboard, 25% touch screen.

Where are you guys finding swype? I looked on market but no, or is this a rooted phone proggie?

Reaction score
I find that I seldom use the physical keyboard. It's more convenient for me to use the touch screen Anyone use it more than the physical? :)

I traded in my Eris for the Droid because I wanted the physical keyboard, but now that I have it, I find the keyboard a pain to use with the flattened keys so I added swype and use it all the time.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2

I traded in my Eris for the Droid because I wanted the physical keyboard, but now that I have it, I find the keyboard a pain to use with the flattened keys so I added swype and use it all the time.

LOL. My story exactly.