All this 4G technology -- and no physical QWERTY keyboards???

tuffD1

Reaction score
Sheesh! To the small few that dislike real qwerty... what has a real qwerty ever done to you?

Sent from my Droid¹

Oowoon

Reaction score
"It's not. It's a nonsense generalization. Physical keyboards are just not in general demand."

The demand for a physical keyboard seems to be pretty high in this thread. Just saying.

Sent from my Droid¹

That's because they are the vocal minority. You can't base overall demand over thread post opinions.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

tuffD1

Reaction score
Ohhh brother. Again, you guys choose to ignore the fact that everybody is not viewing this post. But, within this post, there is enough demand for it. Of course this post is not the official, let's make a real qwerty board for the masses. Big DUH!

Sent from my Droid¹

tuffD1

Reaction score
I am moving on from this post, and will be awaiting the latest awesomess of a physical QWERTY slider/flip/switch/clamshell/whatever DROID :p no worries, I have time to wait a lifetime.

Sent from my Droid¹

tennvol

Reaction score
I don't pretend to be text wavy, nor do I spend time installing Roms on my phone. I do however prefer typing on a keyboard. Since I don't do contracts either the stratosphere looks like a winner to me. Yeah sure it isn't super powerful sand doesn't do everything the more elite phones do but its 4g and has a keyboard, and is decently priced to buy it without contract. 300 to be locked in for 2 years for a bionic is insane (to me), but like I said having a ultra powerful phone isn't important to me and your needs are different then mine.

I have a transformer tablet and have problems typing on that on screen keyboard and that thing is huge. Maybe its just me.

I don't think it accomplishes much to argue over if a qwerty is needed or not, I for one and happy to see more options with keyboards hopefully coming out in the next few months. If this is your bag roll with it, if not then snag a Prime.
Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

doublea500

Reaction score
as a d1 owner, the physical keyboard has been godly. unlike the phones with no qwerty keyboard (eww) i can actually text without looking at what i am writing. and also, physical keyboards are much more accurate and are easier to use. they are slower, i will give that category up, but they are more efficient.