Physical Buttons

Garandhero

Reaction score
So my friend got his X today - and I noticed his physical buttons are raised more, and definatley have a more stiff feel to them, when you click them you actually feel a click. Where as mine are sort of depressed, and silent almost like they are worn in a bit, they just dont seem as physically responsive although they do work fine.

Is this normal? Can you replace the physical buttons if they ever become broken etc....Should the buttons be raised, or flush with the phone piece (mine are basically flush, especially the back button the other 3 are rasied a bit more)

OP
G

Garandhero

Reaction score
Well my back button is totally flush, the others are raised slightly more....... they dont go crunch, but they dont make a click sound either they just sorta depress...

I dont know ~~~ Are they replaceable if they ever do break or what?

OP
G

Garandhero

Reaction score
Hmmmm well I hope its ok then....I mean they work fine they just seemed more flush with the phone and less "clicky" than his...

scarmack

Reaction score
yeah i mean mine are BARELY raised up and have a slight click to it. as long as its not broke dont worry about it? or take it into verizon and complain it dont work some of the time and get it replaced

littlkj5

Reaction score
When I first got mine they were raised pretty high and made a loud click noise.

Now that I have had it for a month they barely click and are lowered.

I am getting a new droid x in about a week since mine has OS problems so I guess we will see if that one does the same thing.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Mine are covered in the black silicone case - when I take the case off and use the buttons, they feel so much lower...

@ garandhero - if they break, fall off, etc - you covered under a 1 year warranty...

scarmack

Reaction score
i love replacements. i had the droid 1 and had 3-4 of those because of the keypads going bad and they replaced every single one without any hassle