photos not loading to sd card

missallpc

Reaction score
Just got my razr m and took some pics. I tried to import them to Photoshop through the USB adapter but the card was empty. The pics are in the phone so there must be on-board memory. I couldn't find any instructions as to whether I had to setup for photos to write to the card.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Have you tried something lik Astro file manager to see here they are being saved? Even with that you can move your entire pic folder to the sd card.

jkj860

Reaction score
With the camera activated, touch the camera settings button. Its at the top of the column of options. Select the storage location button and select SD card. Your photos should be located in the Gallery folder.

twinsister23

Reaction score
I have the same problem. But your solution does not seem to match what I see when I open the camera. When I click on the meu button in the upper right corner the only options I see are: slideshow, edit, rotate left, rotate right, crop, set picture as, details, delete. There was no option for where to store the picture.Sorry. I just reread your post. You did not mean to use the menu button that I used. I did find the settings button and was able to select to store the pictures onto the SD card. Thanks so much

Last edited: