Photo's are too small

Baeltric

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying that I love my Droid two. It has some tweaks that I would still like to be looked at though. I bought the Droid 2 because I honestly missed the android system.

That being said I'm curious as to what happened from us learning from older technology? I LOVED the apple iPhone on purely one reason. The photo viewer in text messaged ROCKED! I could select which photo's to save/forward individually and when i saved them they were the same size from when I originally viewed them instead of becoming the size of a desktop icon on 1024 setting. Users need to be able to select where to save the files as well. I love being able to have a "save to" area when i save something. Not just auto save to where they think I want it. What I'm hoping for is for them to release an update that will shadow the iPhone pic texting options and add a tweak here and there. If you've ever messed with an iPhone you know what I mean. If I'm missing something please someone help me so I can see my pix after i save them without having to break out a magnifying glass.
How can people look over such a good thing like that while in the process of designing? Slide show setting is nice but have the option, not the default and only way to view files. It's annoying. I don't want to see everything each time I view a link.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you're not happy with the stock app then why haven't you looked into alternatives?

OP
B

Baeltric

Reaction score
Because I'm still new to the android market place and was looking around but not sure what program would bring up received photo's individually. But why should I have to look for an app to fix it anyway? When someone views a photo it should start fit to screen and can be re-sized from there imo. Or at least center fit. Looking around I still can't find an app that will shadow iPhone's text photo viewer. Is there one out like that?