Photo Folders?

jhmurphy96

Reaction score
New to Droid X and an ex BB user... I am looking for a way to make sub-folders for my photos, or just any other folder to organize my pictures but I can't find this option. It there one?

OP
J

jhmurphy96

Reaction score
Is there a way to create sub-folders to organize my photos rather that just one photo folder?
Droid X

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can create folders on the SD card by downloading a file manager (Id recommend Astro) and doing it through that

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Mount the phone to your PC and you can open/organize your photos on the SD card from your PC.
Be aware! Every time I do mine Photobucket auto upload sees them as new/different photos and uploads them again so if you use Photobucket auto upload you may end up with a bunch of duplicate uploads in your Photobucket account unless you turn off auto upload first.

stock28

Reaction score
You can do it on the phone. Open all your aps and click on Files, then phone files. You will see dcim. Open that and then camera. Click the menu button and you will see an option for new folder. Create a folder and then highlight any photo you want to put in it. It will give you the option to move it.

stock28

Reaction score
You can do it on the phone. Open all your aps and click on Files, then phone files. You will see dcim. Open that and then camera. Click the menu button and you will see an option for new folder. Create a folder and then highlight any photo you want to put in it. It will give you the option to move it.

wfcreadon

Reaction score
Thanks

I knew I was missing something simple and your post made it happen in putting photos in folders easily. Thanks dancedroid