How to organize photos?

st3V3

Reaction score
So my girlfriend sent me some "questionable" pictures haha, stuff I don't want anyone who asks to play with my Droid to find, I can't find a way to make a private folder or more organize my photo albums. If anyone has any apps I can download to better organize my phone/ photo albums that would be great! Thanks.

loop4zil

Reaction score
So my girlfriend sent me some "questionable" pictures haha, stuff I don't want anyone who asks to play with my Droid to find, I can't find a way to make a private folder or more organize my photo albums. If anyone has any apps I can download to better organize my phone/ photo albums that would be great! Thanks.

if you put those...ahem..'special' pics in a separate folder with a dot "." in front of the name they will not show in gallery

for example title your folder .mynakedgirlfriend

You will be able to see those pics with Astro

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Organize your photos into whatever folders you want.

Sticking a .nomedia file in the folder(s) that you want to keep out of the gallery will work as well.

Both approaches have been discussed quite a bit in many existing threads.

OP
S

st3V3

Reaction score
I have a Macbook Pro and have attempted to do the "." thing with no luck (Said that having a "." first was reserved for computer programs or something). So idk

loop4zil

Reaction score
I have a Macbook Pro and have attempted to do the "." thing with no luck (Said that having a "." first was reserved for computer programs or something). So idk

use astro...and do it on your phone..not thru your pc

jackdorsey

Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by st3V3 View Post

if you put those...ahem..'special' pics in a separate folder with a dot "." in front of the name they will not show in gallery

for example title your folder .mynakedgirlfriend

You will be able to see those pics with Astro

Thank you! Works like a charm!