phones messed up, need help :P

blackritual0

Reaction score
hey, i rooted my droid 2 global a while ago, but slowly the phone started messing up so i unrooted it completly, however its still messing up and getting progressively worse, i just reset it and it hasnt helped any.... mostly the touch screen freaks out. its constantly selecting things automatically etc. i cant even really use it anymore its gotten so bad. anyone know what i can do to try and fix it? :p

cdm369

Reaction score
Sbf....it fixed a lot of issues with my phone...force close...freezing...all kinds of things

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

cdm369

Reaction score
Its where you reset your phone back to out of the box conditions...took a little bit of study on my part but was able to do it and im no whiz...search the forum for sbf and you can pullup lots of info on here about it.

OP
B

blackritual0

Reaction score
i already did reset it.... you mean like a factory reset right? it helped, its still messing up though :p

cdm369

Reaction score
Factory reset is different than sbf.....the sbf will fix things a reset wont a lot of times

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...id-2-global-sbf-file-2-4-29-full-rsdlite.html

Start reading.

For future reference, it's a good idea to know how to sbf before even rooting your device. It will save you a lot of stress. If anyone else out there is reading, before doing anything to your phone that voids the warranty, learn how to sbf. It's very easy to do and will save you a freak out later.

Pay it forward

cdm369

Reaction score
And yes it will save you a freak out later...lol