Sorry that we're not as attentive as we once were (or soon will be again); we're very busy on updates!
While viewing the PC:
* Press your devices Search button (magnifying glass) to enter Full Cursor mode (or other key, if you have changed the default mapping)
* Move the cursor to the position for the drag (over the window title) by dragging your finger (not near the cursor)
* Tap the cursor with your finger. It will turn red indicating that the primary mouse button is down
* Move the cursor again to drag
* Tap the cursor to life the button (it will turn white)
In a near future release, we will be adding a mouse toggle-button to a new toolbar. Stay tuned!