phonemypc problems

calicocal

Reaction score
Hey I am having some problems with phonemypc. I tried searching but didn't find anything. When I connect to my computer I can select things, move the mouse ect, but I cannot type anything. I have tried using both the physical and on screen keyboard, but no luck. Also I tried setting up my laptop, but it only shows my home pc. I did everything the same, but just isnt there.

hinky

Reaction score
Where are you trying to type? Phonemypc is very slow but if you select a text box or someting that allows text entry it works well.

OP
calicocal

calicocal

Reaction score
Where are you trying to type? Phonemypc is very slow but if you select a text box or someting that allows text entry it works well.

I am just trying to type in a Firefox address bar.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
I had the keyboard issue. What I had to do was uninstall from my PC and reinstall the newest version from their site. I guess the version updates on the phone app weren't talking very well with the older PC version.

hinky

Reaction score
Works fine for me but it takes a while for the screen to recognize i have the right app window selected and then you have to make sure you're in the firefox bar. Also make sure you chose the right access entry (the one that says interact or something like that - not view the screen.)

OP
calicocal

calicocal

Reaction score
I tried to reinstall it on my pc but no luck any other ideas?

Reaction score
I have this problem as well =/ I've tried it on three different PCs and it was working fine before.. In interact mode

bristolcat

Reaction score
I was just messing around with it and can't get it to take a double click. Arghhh. It was working just fine before.