Phonebruary Personal Project

adauring

Reaction score
Hello all! I finally got my hands on a RAZR maxx just in time to start my personal project "Phonebruary". I am going to spend the entire month using ONLY my phone for all of my daily tasks from school work to personal fun stuff. I come to you in search of tips for apps and ideas. I am using the webtop features for taking notes more easily and doing my online classes stuff, but I am not sure what apps are the best to use.

Word Processing/Spreadsheet: I am using Kingsoft Office because it is free, however I am sort of wishing I had a phone app that can back up all of my files to google docs? Or if someone knows how to make Kingsoft do that without manually uploading every new copy?

Music: I use google music but I would like a good online radio app, I have tried pandora but it doesn't seem to work very well for me, any other suggestions?

Games: Any good MMO or fun social games out there?

Other: Any other essential apps that you just CANNOT live without?

Thanks in advance, I know there are a lot of "Best apps" threads but I figure I will ask my specific questions as well as get insight from other razr users that may also be using webtop functionality. :D Thanks in advance!

-Danny

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the Maxx!

TuneIn Radio is nice radio app...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Congrats on the Maxx!

TuneIn Radio is nice radio app...

+1 on TuneIn. Also might want to check out YouMail for the simple to configure (basically automatic), but still very powerful alternative to the basic Verizon voicemail. TextFree is an awesome alternative to the Verizon texting as well, and...duh...it's FREE! It gives you a separate private text-only phone number, so you don't give out your cell phone number to your texting buddies and you avoid any text charges. Or if you dare, take the full plunge into Google Voice and it gives you an over the top voicemail system with texting free too!

eidian

Reaction score
Load Amazon App store and see what the free app of the day is. They've offered good apps like Easy Money (an easy-to-use checkbook program with lots of features), Documents to Go, Cardio Pro, and of course tons of games.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums