Confused with music

cynh

Reaction score
I have both the play music app and the my music app. All of my songs to be in both. I am wondering are all these stored on my sd card? or just one of the apps? Also if I delete songs from one of them does it delete from the other? Which do you use/prefer. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks:biggrin:

Reaction score
Its pointless for Verizon or whoever to put two music apps in. in the play music app, u cant change eq, you have to go into other app my music and change it. I use play music cause its better I think. Then I started using poweramp. Both apps you are asking work the same. they look on internal and sdcard memory.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
The songs are stored in the location that is set in whatever you used to get the songs onto the device, common locations are in the music folder on either the internal or external SD card, some apps like Amazon mp3 have no options for save location & it puts them in a folder under it's own. Deleting a song from within a player app also depends on the app and/or settings, if it set to just delete from play list it will still be there for the other apps, if it's set to delete from device the song will be gone. I don't like either of those apps, I use power amp, I also like n7 player. If you store your music locally those 2 apps plus some other are generally a better choice, my music supports streaming from motocast, play music supports it from Google, and others support from various other sources. Pick the app that meets your wants/needs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

wojtalsd

Reaction score
Google play is what I use. You get 10000 songs from your library that they store on there servers. Works great so far.