phone wont turn on

sexybeast23

Reaction score
ive tried taking out the battery, holding the down volume, home button and power button at the same time still nothing. but when i take out the battery and put it on the charger the led light is red and goes away eventually. its just on the charger with the battery in it now but still nothing. it was at about less than 20% when this happened. it is rooted and im on 4.1.1. need help asap i need my phone for work.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Did you find a solution for your problem? I had an issue with mine right after I got it and I had to leave it plugged in for about 10 minutes then try about 15 times to power it on... Finally it powered on...

OP
S

sexybeast23

Reaction score
no i just ended up getting it replaced and now i decided to wait up until now to install a rom and its doing it agani

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
It won't power on again? What ROM are you flashing? Does it boot at all after flashing the ROM? What recovery are you using?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
oh crap... thats my mistake.. i dont...sphI710

Yep that will get you everytime....... Can you get into download mode??? Press and hold VOL DOWN, HOME, And POWER all at the same time.... If you can get to Download mode we might be able to save it... If not well...... Looks like you will be buying a new one :frown:

OP
S

sexybeast23

Reaction score
nope i have full coverage so i guess ill just replace it tmw