Phone won't boot at all

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
Thats why you need to try the kies emergency firware recovery tool. Even though your pc doesnt see the phone kies picks it up anyway i know it sounds impossible but it does and has worked.. the only way out of this if that doesnt work or you cant see a com port thru odin on your pc is to take it to ver and tell them you put it on the charger when you went to bed and when you woke up it was black.. you didnt answer all my questions but thats ok..
If your on 4.3 bootloader and you use mobile odin you will trip knox and verz will see that and may not honor your exchange..

Sent from my MARCUS! using Tapatalk

OP
Fallen_Phoenix
Reaction score
Oh sorry, forgot those. Bootloader is unlocked, I flashed the stock I605VRAMC3

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
Ok i think your a bit confused and thats ok lol. Your bootloader cant be unlocked its a type.. 4.1.2 or 4.3 etc..
Try the kies i outlined try pc odin if nothing verizon bound you are.. what u have is known as a brick. and it comes from flashing in correct firmware.

OP
Fallen_Phoenix
Reaction score
4.1.2 / 4.3 / etc is the Android version is it not?
What confuses me though is that the firmware I flashed worked fine, it wasn't until I rebooted the phone that it stopped working.

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
No im talking about bootloaders.. lol the andy verz is different. So heres the nutz and bolts if you flashed stock like you said did it take you thru the setup processes?? Or did it just boot into the same system as before. When you flash a new rom it takes you thru the setup process. Thats why i asked you what was the file name of what you flashed???
Are you sure 100% it macthed your make and model???? Theres alot of varibles..
Heres another example if i flash a stock att for rogers but im not rogers im going to get into serious trouble.. if i use odin that comes with a modem..
And i flash that modem radio firmware... its lights out.. partys over..

OP
Fallen_Phoenix
Reaction score
Ok, then you lost me there.
Yeah, it did go through the setup, I had service, 4G, and even got a text.

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
Well heres my last post honestlly theres nothing more for me to say.. your gonna go to verz. And there gonna hook up a jtag to your cell. And they will see if you tripped your knox counter if so your warranty is done.. youll have to pay them probebly 150.00 to restore your device.. look up jtag on google youll see what im saying.. Gl