Phone storage and Application troubles

st3V3

Reaction score
So my Motorola Droid (which I am about done with) is at a point where my applications are filling up the internal memory. The problem is....my internal memory is about 90% full. Every time I download a new application it tells me my memory is about full and any text messages received after that are denied due to lack of space.

Now I am due for a phone upgrade since I am done with this hunk of junk. I am just worried I will get another phone and find once I download all my applications to the new phone I will have the same issue.

Yes I have tried moving apps to the SD card which still has 14/16 GB. But it wont let me move the applications back to the phone or let them run. So I have to delete applications to make room for new ones. Not what I thought having a smart phone was all about.

Info?

googlelover

Reaction score
Wait for the Bionic to come out and nab it? 16 gigs of internal memory so your not gonna fill it up anytime soon. And there are a few things you can do to get more space but you need root and usually a custom rom.