phone just turned off

dliontis28

Reaction score
my wife has the droid 1 nonrooted phone. it just turned off and now will not turn back on. i plug the phone in to charge and the side indicator light lights up but nothing on the phone screen does or the keyboard. any ideas? please help...........................

JustisLewis

Reaction score
my wife has the droid 1 nonrooted phone. it just turned off and now will not turn back on. i plug the phone in to charge and the side indicator light lights up but nothing on the phone screen does or the keyboard. any ideas? please help...........................

More information? What was the phone being used for prior to it shutting down? Any physical damage ever been done to it?

OP
dliontis28

dliontis28

Reaction score
the only thing she knows how to do is text, check Facebookdancedroid and thats about it. It was just sitting on the coffee table and it turned off. I traded batteries with her and it lit right up then i took my battery back cause i needed it. 2 hours later, i put her phone on charge with her bad battery and it worked again. really weird.

psychicdroid

Reaction score
If it turned off because of low battery, it takes a while for it to turn back on. I know it happened to me, phone turned off because of low battery and it took about 30 mins on charge to get it to even turn back on.