Phone "hard resetted" itself

gdogg16

Reaction score
My phones battery was dying on my into work this morning, when I got into my office, I placed it in the docking station, noted it was charging and left it for about 45 min. Grabbed it off the docking station and it was at the home screen of the phone setup asking me for my google acct info. I shut the phone off and turned it back on it and it again asked me for acct info so I entered it and it accepted it. I figured it had just had a glitch and hard resetted itself so I proceeded. However, when I got to my accounts for twitter, facebook, email, etc it wouldn't let me set them up stating that I was only allowed one twitter account, and the facebook and email setups just gave me errors and forced quit.
After futher investigation, all my apps, all of my accounts are still on the phone, just not showing up on the home screens. Has anyone else exprienced this? I imagine I need to do a hard reset to fix this?

Thanks,

G

OP
G

gdogg16

Reaction score
If I go to <my accounts>, all of my accounts are listed their, but if I click on one of them, the username line is blank as is the password line, but the difference being I can't select the UN line to enter info.