Phone doesnt vibrate with "always vibrate" enabled

Reaction score
JUst recently ran into this problem, my droid x is set to vibrate always, but doesnt. Something Im missing here? It used to vibrate on calls, emails, text/mms messages and what not but it no longer does.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
It should for calls, but go into gmail/mail and hit the menu button, and under settings there is a notification/vibrate option. Same in text messaging. I believe they were turned off my default, and you now have to turn them on.

OP
tylerbonezjonez
Reaction score
Ive checked the described settings mentioned above, and they are both set to vibrate.... I dont understand how one minute it works and then the next it doesnt? Doesnt make any sense...

OP
tylerbonezjonez
Reaction score
Well just got off the phone with Verizon and they are sending me a replacement device. My only concern/question is now how the heck and I gonna get all my apps on the new device? Is there an easy way to do this? 2 of the apps I downloaded cost money, so am I gonna have to re-pay for those again? The lady from Verizon said once I put my gmail account back into my replacement device, the market place will recognize what apps I previously had installed...but I dont know about that...

KHeeney5

Reaction score
No. Your apps are synced with your google account. So when you get your new phone you sign in with your gmail and it'll sync apps, calendar, and contacts.

Sent from my DROIDX

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I would. Sometimes the free ones have problems. But you wont have to pay for them again.

No. Your apps are synced with your google account. So when you get your new phone you sign in with your gmail and it'll sync apps, calendar, and contacts.

Sent from my DROIDX

So no need to worry about writing all my apps down ect?

Sent from my DROIDX