Phone broke tonight

pyro6128

Reaction score
So I dropped my droid tonight. It was on my lap in the car, I got out of the car forgetting it was there and it fell. Now the screen won't turn on. I have insurance on it though. How quick will the new phone arrive? Would it be possible to get a different phone? Like upgrade maybe? Does anyone know how I could possibly fix the screen?

I know its a lot of questions but I'm pretty frustrated right now

JCo352

Reaction score
I have a habit of doing that exact thing you did. So sorry for your loss.

Reneg4d3

Reaction score
I do this all the time, and if it wasn't for my 30 dollar otterbox case my phone would be the same as yours.

When you order your new phone through Assurion they over night your phone to you. Just tell them you need it a.s.a.p

FDFTW!!

Reaction score
If your Droid is rooted, I'd find a way to unroot it first before sending it in.

J

Johnly

I do that too, but in my lifted 81 3/4 ton chevy 4/4. I put one of those silicon cases, and when it does drop, it tends to "bounce" a little, hehe. Good luck=)

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
If your Droid is rooted, I'd find a way to unroot it first before sending it in.

I dont think I can unroot, the screen won't turn on and the phone doesnt work. The screen will light up, but its still black

Snapple

Reaction score
I don't know what type of car you have, or how fast you got up.But, I'm hoping this phone can survive falling a couple feet.

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
its survived that fall a bunch of times in the past, just not this time