Password Creator For Android Helps You To Create and Manage Passwords

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Everyday it seems we hear of another main website or company hack. It seems that thieves are not having to difficult a time in nabbing our identities or our account information. This could be because many of us just don't have the time to manage 30+ different passwords. Even if we did have the time to manage a single password for every website that we have an account with, it would be very difficult to remember all of them. Password Creator helps to manage and even create new passwords for all of your accounts.

FEATURES of Password Creator:
• Material design starting with version 2.3+
• Fully editable lists from which you generate your password
• Categories with ability to define your own
• Manager to store all your passwords
• History of generated passwords if you want get one back
• Always generates a different password than you have in the manager
• Export and import (database in phone or exported on card is all the time encrypted)
• No ads
• No internet connection required

Via Play Store

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
10 Downloads... Yes, I said ten! But I'm going to make it 11.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Never mind...

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You're better off with a passphrase. They're easier to remember and much harder to crack based on characters.

For example, you could do something like (this isn't what I do, just an example, so don't even try to get into my account here) Thesearethedroidsyourelookingfor for this forum. Then, to make it more secure, you do the standard replace letters with numbers and symbols. Th3s3ar3th3dr0!dsy0u'relo0k!ngf0r. That's a 33 character password with one uppercase, numbers and symbols. Type something like that into any site that has a gauge to tell you how strong your password is and you'll win the game every time and it's still not hard to remember if you make the phrase go with the site or a memory of a time you visited that bank and saw something weird on the way there. Even if you don't use the numbers and symbols, it's still more secure and once someone figures out one of your passwords, they can't just brute-force attack your other accounts with variations on that one password.

**Gets off of his "I'm an IT Director soapbox"**

I use mSecure password manager and have for years, but I'm gonna look into this. mSecure is very basic, but gets the job done. However, I tried LastPass for a while and it just seemed way too cumbersome for my liking (and the autofill never really worked right on my phone, so that feature was useless). I much prefer the idea of only having the info locally, whether it's encrypted or not. I mean, you're talking about ALL of your passwords for everything you do. These are the keys to your digital life.

The thing I do like about msecure is that it has syncing options though, so the passwords are still stored online. Export to sd card is good, but only if I can take that same card out of my current device and put it in my next device and still have my passwords. That's easy enough to test without losing them though.

So, after all my long rants, I'll check this one out, because it seems to be a middle ground between the simplicity of msecure and the convolutedness of LastPass. Most of the time I use my password manager, I'm on a computer and I pull my phone out to get my password, so I don't really even NEED autofill on my phone.

Last edited:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Thanks for the advice Jonny. Maybe I'll try that. And my passwords are a bit more complicated than what I posted. I'm not going to put all my tricks out there.

And I have changed my mind about the original post and I'm going to take it down, but since you already quoted it can you edit your post too? Thanks.

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thanks for the advice Jonny. Maybe I'll try that. And my passwords are a bit more complicated than what I posted. I'm not going to put all my tricks out there.

And I have changed my mind about the original post and I'm going to take it down, but since you already quoted it can you edit your post too? Thanks.
I don't know what you're talking about... ;)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
This one doesn't look to terribly good. can someone recommend a good password manager that hopefully has a chrome extension so I can use it/sync it with my desktop? No point in having hard passwords you can't remember and need your phone to log into an account.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This one doesn't look to terribly good. can someone recommend a good password manager that hopefully has a chrome extension so I can use it/sync it with my desktop? No point in having hard passwords you can't remember and need your phone to log into an account.
LastPass syncs across devices and has auto-fill. Like I said in my previous post, the auto-fill is a joke on the phone, but it's stellar in Chrome. It's a subscription service, which I currently have a free year of. You can still access your passwords on the free version. I'm not really sure what the benefit of the subscription is over the paid service. LastPass also has a setting in Accessibility on the phone that's needed for it's autofill, but it messed with something else. Can't remember what now, but I had to turn that off completely. I wanna say it was Google Now or something that it conflicted with.

Droidlife deals has an unlimited password storage solution that's similar, I think it's called Sticky or something like that. $25 for lifetime use. I've gotten an email about it a few times and keep thinking I might check it out, but haven't yet.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I use aWallet Password. It gives you the option to sync with the cloud, but it isn't necessary. I use the other option...exporting my password library via CSV. It can then be imported on another device.

It's not a very pretty app. It does give you plenty of options though including different categories and such.

I use it in conjunction with Password Generator to have all unique passwords since I have given up trying to remember all but two or three of them.