Keep Accounts Secure With Twik Randomly Generated Passwords

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lo_xogzhZZ3XoPXhISkIi5eOclYOVmE2ohsR9F3NEMcGOM8B18VzWRYO316mJ_Y4Sg=w300

One of the most difficult things to do on the internet is to keep all of those account passwords organized. Some of you just use the same password on all accounts, but that is super unsafe as when one account gets hacked the hacker has passwords to all accounts. If you are having trouble keeping up with all those passwords you may want to consider giving Twik a try.

Bb7HZe3kXX5VL6VNfHzDXkt7wPNZ-rDgDJx4ygdHU3VLeoCRM085oGOeGAP7M8EBIcI=h310
HjMNr4El-35g89-8irQdb9PR6RD9rv5CL1a7HySBSjfhAdrqvgCTzhU2TpDgnE-hZQ=h310

Twik by developer "gustavomondron" is a password manger. The app allows you to have different passwords on all accounts while you only have to remember a single master password. The app generates random password for the accounts which are stored on your device. You can access those by entering the master password. This should make managing all of your accounts much more manageable. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Might check this out. I use KeePass at work and for personal things, they have an Android app as well. However, if this is better, I am not opposed to change.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
What about the computer side of things? I don't access the web from only my phone. Is there a PC application to go with it or will I have to remember a bunch of random passwords for when I access stuff on my computer?

.....Nevermind. I see it uses a chrome extension that is compatible with it. Still...I would ultimately keep a backup of my passwords.