Partial wake Messaging issue

Humann

Reaction score
So i was looking at my partial wake stats in spare parts and surprisingly i have Messaging at the top of the list and the bar is full blue. as a comparison i used the music player to play music while i was driving today for about an hour, with the screen off and that is also under partial wake but the bar is probably like 5% full. so it seems like Messaging is on 100 percent of the time while the phone is in sleep. the only things i have that are messaging related are sms popup (brings up a popup window everytime i get a new text.), and thats it. i also have this other issue where it seems like my phone doesnt actually recieve the text until i turn the screen on. i say this because once in a while i will turn on the screen and it will vibrate 5 times and my notification will go off 5 times and suddenly 5 texts come in. this is really random tho, sometimes they come in fine while in sleep mode, and sometimes that happens, im sure there has to be a connection here. any thoughts?

im running CM6.2.1 with ULV kernel set to 250 min 800 max.

OP
H

Humann

Reaction score
bump anyone else ever run into this problem?

OP
H

Humann

Reaction score
One important detail I forgot to add, for somme reason I cannot send mms (pic) messages at all, and I can receive mms messages maybe 5 percent of the time if I keep trying to download them. As for sending, my pics will just say "sending" infinitely, so one theory I had was that I probably had a pic trying to send and that was wwhat caused the partial wake, but I ruled that out by deleting all of my sent and received mms, and I still have the problem :(

OP
H

Humann

Reaction score
i guess the silent treatment worked, messaging is no longer taking a huge chunk of my partial wake and im getting a good 2 days of batt life :) still cant send/recieve pics tho..