Parent Looking for Help

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It might. You mean do a factory data reset? Or go into storage and format the internal storage?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Comments such as Charizard's are not helpful and only instigate. Keep those kind of remarks to yourself.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Phone will not be taken away because kiddo is using a contract phone and parwnt doenst want to pay eft or have a phone theyre paying for just not get used. So kiddo will just continue to have unrestricted use because parents didnt reserch this out.

My kid will get a prepaid cell from boost.... if they prove they cant handle it, i just dont reboost next month and the phone is mine anyways. Sell it on ebay

Get junior a jitterbug then for emergencies and im not out 375 or paying for a phone i dont trust my kid with.

I dont know if you have to have sopeonas or not for your own account, or if this is just speculation on other posters fault, i always thought you could as my exwife always seemed to know what i said in texts (i didnt cheat but she sure twisted texts i texted into jealous rage and she knew what i said) same with current gf.... her ex hubby also seemed to know everything she said.

So, instead of speculating the laws like most here are doing....which may vary from state to state..... how about you just go down to verizon and see what your options are.

why do i still use Tapatalk?

cdm369

Reaction score
If he uses handcent did he back up the messages. Also, if the phone has a sim card you may be able to find out that way. There is something called a sim card reader that claims to be able to read contents up to a couple months old or more. Most of your options are going to be expensive. Google sim card reader and see if that helps.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I think there might be an option on your Verizon bill to have it show what numbers and when he texted. I remember that used to show up on my dad's bill when I was on his plan.. I don't think you can easily see what was said, but you can maybe do some leg work and find out WHO he's texting. If you're super suspicious and kind of already know what's going on, you can block texting on the line.