Bluetooth APP or future app idea. Help

jlwardn

Reaction score
I have a kenwood stereo in my vehicle. It has the ability to send/receive text messages that come to my phone. I know it works on the Moto Razr but it did not work with my last LG Voyager. I don't know how it transfers the text messages to and from my phone...I am guessing...bluetooth. I have called Kenwood and asked them how it works and what feature I need to look for in future phones. They did not know..I called twice. First guy told me to look for SMS feature. I told him that was just another way of saying text messaging. He tried to tell me that is what I needed to have. Clearly he is stupid. When I called back, all the new rep told me was that some phones work and some don't. All the phones he told me worked were old phones like the Razr. It wold be so nice to have the text show up on my radio screen without me trying to fish my phone out of my pocket...especially when driving. Any ideas if there is a current app that would work for my radio???...or if this needs to be a future app. Thanks for your input.

Crewski

Reaction score
Just to chime in, the text messaging doesn't work with Microsoft Sync either. I have a 2008 Focus with Sync and it says that text messaging is not supported.

indywebdude

Reaction score
Did anyone ever find a solution to this. I have the same situation with my JVC KW-NX7000BT