Paranoid Android Releases Their Kit Kat 4.4 Build For The Nexus 7 More Devices Coming

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

Paranoid Android becomes one of the first development teams to release a custom version of the latest and greatest version of Android, Kit Kat 4.4, for the Nexus 7! They tweeted out the link to download Paranoid Android 4.4 earlier this evening. Paranoid Android not only brings performance and speed tweeks, its also bringing one of the most intensive lists of customization options. So far there are no Gapps available, but that will change soon. Dhacker and a few other developers are working on that now. You can head to the source link to grab the first ever build of Paranoid Android 4.4 now!

This is for the FLO variant of the Nexus 7 2013. PA did announce that they are currently working on builds for other devices. Hopefully they will release those builds as quickly as this one.

Via ParnoidAndroid

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I believe it best to be specific about the N7 versions, as some of us have the WiFi only models, and since the 4.4 updates are for the N7, would it not be advantageous to identify the exact model of N7 this would work for?
I get my hopes raised when I see builds available for the N7, but they are dashed when I read they are for the phone versions only.
I have a phone, so buying a phablet is not fiscal responsibility for us.

Please consider the WiFi only users here, we too, have JB 4.3, and would love to update our builds to stay current, but wait for the 'official' build to be announced via the 'usual' bothersome method.
I unlocked my bootloader, and rooted the N7, but will not tinker with the build unless I am certain I will not lock up my tablet and reduce it to 'platter' status, best used to serve toast on.....

No MD5, no need for the CDMA radio baseband data....I have -39 dBm WiFi around my 2.5 acres, thanks to my commercial collinear antenna and 1/2" Heliax cable (LDF4-50) at 30'.

Last edited: