Pandora

swagmonster

Reaction score
Is pandora not working for anyone on the east coast either? Last nite my droid kept tellling me tht pandora was having technical diffuculties and now my lap top isnt running pandora eithr

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

g0dless420

Reaction score
Was listening to it lastnight in here in central NA, no issues. None today either.

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
So I used an alternate email account and now its working, huh...anyone kno why one email will work and not the other?

crzydjm

Reaction score
Is pandora not working for anyone on the east coast either? Last nite my droid kept tellling me tht pandora was having technical diffuculties and now my lap top isnt running pandora eithr

Use Slacker Radio instead! I've used both and Slacker wins IMHO

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Taegost

Reaction score

Slacker is good, but I prefer Pandora because it tailors the stations to your tastes, whereas Slacker just plays songs you like more often.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread isn't specific to the D2 so I'm moving it here to apps.

crzydjm

Reaction score

Slacker is good, but I prefer Pandora because it tailors the stations to your tastes, whereas Slacker just plays songs you like more often.

I didn't HATE pandora but there was alot of stuff playing on mine that had no business being there...just my personal experience

ArtieD

Reaction score
I had a similar problem once. I uninstalled Pandora and reinstalled it and that fixed the problem. The Help section on the Pandora site suggests this solution for a number of problems that can occur.