pandora/slacker not working

undone98

Reaction score
recently (about 4 days ago) my pandora stopped working. i forced the update to 2.2 on my droid about around 8/11 and pandora worked fine then other than a slight audio quality problem and stoping everytime the app was interrupted. it still played music.

Now it will continually load songs but never play them i thought perhaps this was a problem with the app so i downloaded slacker and still nothing it would load songs but no audio

anyone else having this problem? anyone have a fix?

mrgagentleman

Reaction score
Yep. I'm having it too.

Some songs, the audio quality is usual. On others, it sucks.

Also, sometimes it will just skip to the next song on its own. I'm hoping Pandora is working on an update to fix this.

OP
U

undone98

Reaction score
i just had a pandora update and still nothing fixed it wont play the music at all

vthokies1996

Reaction score
I stream Slacker on Thursday nights while I work at a movie theatre and noticed this past Thursday, my first since receiving 2.2, that there were a lot of audio issues. Mostly songs taking a bit longer to load or quick pauses during songs.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Pandora worked fine after my 2.2 update. It was one of the first things I checked because others reported issues.

Now on Pandora I get a message "We're having unexpected technical difficulties"

So I went to iheart. I get "connecting" on all stations, but it never connects. No streaming music at all. I do not have any other network or connection issues.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
No Pandora or iheart. I DLed Slacker and it is working

iPirate

Reaction score
Slacker and Pandora working fine for me, manual 2.2update...

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
After fighting w/Pandora for way too much time Friday and Saturday so I would have tunes for yard work, I gave up and DLed Slacker. This morning I decided I was going to delete Pandora and try to DL again. I decided to check Pandora right before I deleted it.

Now Pandora is working as normal, and my dialed in Staind channel, the most perfect collection of music ever, is playing again dancedroid

joneschones

Reaction score
Yeah, I rcvd the 2.2 update and realized sat that pandora was skipping. I tried to listen to it at the gym today and it didn't work at all. I got home tried it again still nothing so I dl'd the slacker app it still wouldn't play nothing. Its weird cuz it goes and shows the artist and song info but won't play the song. I turned on my wifi for my ph; the music played like that. I hope this gets fixed cuz it sux azz!!!

Droid X Case

Reaction score
recently (about 4 days ago) my pandora stopped working. i forced the update to 2.2 on my droid about around 8/11 and pandora worked fine then other than a slight audio quality problem and stoping everytime the app was interrupted. it still played music.

Now it will continually load songs but never play them i thought perhaps this was a problem with the app so i downloaded slacker and still nothing it would load songs but no audio

anyone else having this problem? anyone have a fix?

Have you tried "RadioTime" it supposedly has the most internet radio stations including Pandora ones (dont quote me on that). I have it and LOVE it, I can bluetooth it to my car stereo and listen to radio stations in other countries, and much less commercials. Its in the Appstore.