Pandora 1.4 themed for you guys!

Elitimus

Reaction score
Here is the new pandora 1.4 themed for either Incognito or Revolution. They are similar enough that the look works for both. Bgill, take it if you need it to add to your updates.

Rename to .apk
Drop in system/app
Change permissions
Blah blah blah

Elitimus

bkd11

Reaction score
Thank you! dancedroid Now to see if they fixed it to work with froyo better.

jimmiet

Reaction score
Thank you! dancedroid Now to see if they fixed it to work with froyo better.

I don't use Pandora but Google put out a patch for stagefright to work better with Pandora too. I believe it's in the cvpcs thread.

OP
E

Elitimus

Reaction score
That update screws with flash evidently. If you don't use flash then no big deal but if you do beware of the update.

Elitimus

bkd11

Reaction score
Ya, I tried the patch last night but reverted back due to the problem mentioned above. Also it still seemed to be lacking in bass. I was talking about the other bugs though. Like when you are listening and have navigation on at the same time, when the navigation speaks it stops playing Pandora and you have to manually start it again. Unfortunately that problem is still there.

jimmiet

Reaction score
That update screws with flash evidently. If you don't use flash then no big deal but if you do beware of the update.

Elitimus

I haven't seen a problem with flash since I patched...hmmmm???

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is the new pandora 1.4 themed for either Incognito or Revolution. They are similar enough that the look works for both. Bgill, take it if you need it to add to your updates.

Rename to .apk
Drop in system/app
Change permissions
Blah blah blah

Elitimus

Thank you for doing this! saves me some time!!!