Saph 1.1

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Loving the new build thank you dev's !!!!

Now I'm just awaiting a port of the black bar theme, (Please please please ...

bgill, perhaps you can get permission from (Joel?) to grab it and revise for 1.1 real quick? I LOVE his Drop Down Notification .... I know he went to a D2 ...

I don't want anything more invasive to my look than that.

I'm told the version 1.0 will work, but I don't want to install it until I know it's files have been checked (one would be installing a new framework with it, and I don't want to lose anything gained from 1.1 b doing so)

Love the DSP, pandora sounded good in the car before, even better now and on headphones!

Leaving the preloaded 800 kernal on it for now to evaluate, I figure since that is what you guys chose to lace in it, i may as well run it on that for a bit and see how it goes :) I may go back up to 1000 next week.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bumped mine up to a 1.2ghz kernel yesterday. Don't run it that high, but it is nice to have that little boost when needed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

RevivaL

Reaction score
+1 on the black bar..I'm pretty sure I've been nagging the **** out of whoever wants to port it w/revo batt images.

OP
RW-1

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind black bar with the newer looking GPS symbol in notifications and displayed on the power control widget, but adding to the widget is a bit harder than I may think it is (does one have to resign?)

I'd add them to the notification bar, but I havent found ones that look good against the black backround.

Would like the satellite to be white and still have green "signal" bars ...

Jasko

Reaction score
+1 for Blackbar. I havent even installed 1.1 yet due to this :/

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stock android is NOT that bad. I find that kind of pathetic :p

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the blue themes (black ice and blue energy) Are either of these ready for the latest Sapphire release?

joshk707

Reaction score
I have to say this is the first time I have tried saphire, i have bounced back and fourth between pretty much all the roms except for this one. Since froyo this is the first Rom I havenent had any problems with market auto restore, also everything about this rom is just amazing, im hooked. keep up the good work Devs. This goes without saying but we all really appreciate all your guys work.
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

shayveezy

Reaction score
loving v1.1 but my market is forceclosing even when im not using it..what to do?

OP
RW-1

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate to ask, but did you wipe prior to install?

Well, try going to manage apps and clear data and cache for the market, see if that corrects it.

I still had a few apps not come back on their own, but nothing to get worked over about, they were free, and I keep a list of what I have to compare when doing a fresh install :)

shayveezy

Reaction score
yes 3 times in fact but i heard that there was a market fix zip file but idk where to get it from

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes 3 times in fact but i heard that there was a market fix zip file but idk where to get it from

That was for the last version when froyo wasn't official. It wasn't a fix either, but a hack. It just changed the build number to 2.1 so you could see all you apps that weren't froyo ready.

OP
RW-1

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the market FC on me initially, but that was a non wipe install of 1.1.

Were you able to clear data and cache thru manage apps for it?

Otherwise I would reflash it.

parker34

Reaction score
Do you have a theme on top of it? Cause I noticed that I was getting a lot of force closes running the incognito theme over v1.1 and everything is fine since I went back to stock sapphire

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have a theme on top of it? Cause I noticed that I was getting a lot of force closes running the incognito theme over v1.1 and everything is fine since I went back to stock sapphire

Idk about that. I am running incognito just fine. Maybe the reinstall of the rom helped.

Sent from my Droid