Paintball anyone??

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Life has a funny way of making you change what you're doing. Well after marriage and having a child I am considering getting back into playing paintball. I live in central Ohio and was wondering if there are any others out there interested? Or others that just like the sport??

Sent from somewhere...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quite a few of my co-workers play and we have a PB Field close by - they try to get me to go, but I haven't yet...maybe this spring :)

Slevinn

Reaction score
I love paintball. I suggest Welcome | Special Ops Paintball and check out their forums and game locator. The forums have "brigades" that separate part of the forum into regions... So you can post in there to talk to people in your state and surrounding states. People post threads in there to look for players for their teams too.

The game locator will tell you games every week that are in your area. Pretty awesome. They have been doing a major overhaul to their website so I apologize if the game locator is not functioning at this time (no I don't work for them, I just love the site). If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm not an expert, but I know some stuff :)

OP
jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Sweet...thanks slevinn!!!

Sent from somewhere...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Used to play, I have several thousands dollars of guns laying around here somewhere (and yes I mean paintball ones)

MonarchWines

Reaction score
I'd love some good feedback from real paintball player to make my game better! Please take a look on the market, Paintball 3D

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
what kinda guns do you have, black?

Several Spyders, Tippmann and Angels IIRC...
It's been a few years since I have fired any of them up.

ffmarine88

Reaction score
I would love to take these off your hands for you if you are not using them

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Slevinn

Reaction score
I'd love some good feedback from real paintball player to make my game better! Please take a look on the market, Paintball 3D
On it!
what kinda guns do you have, black?

Several Spyders, Tippmann and Angels IIRC...
It's been a few years since I have fired any of them up.

Ah nice. My first gun was an old school Spyder TL. Awesome gun haha. Now I have a Tippmann X7 with electronic grip and a recently purchased Dangerous Power F7 Fusion I havent even shot yet.

uzzors2k

Reaction score
I feel like such a spambot now, but I've made an app you guys might be interested in:

Android BPS Meter

I'm still working on optimizing it, so try it out and give me some feedback. If you experience that it calculates the wrong BPS don't hesitate to send me an email, along with the saved recording. I can only make the app better through feedback. :)