Pacman Rom

reebz

Reaction score
Just tried installing latest build of this, alongs with gapps. Wiped slot 1, factory reset, cache and dalvik, system reset. It wouldn't boot past the "Pac is loading" screen. Waited about twenty minutes before I restored cm10.1

deduct

Reaction score
All I can recommend is wiping slot and trying to install it again. There is no need to do all of the wipes if you have just created a slot and are installing the ROM for the first time.

reebz

Reaction score
All I can recommend is wiping slot and trying to install it again. There is no need to do all of the wipes if you have just created a slot and are installing the ROM for the first time.

I had CM10.1 in slot 1, so I did all the wipes. I'll give it another shot. Gapps isn't included in the ROM, correct? Needs to be flashed also?

I found a backup of Pac in SS, restored it, and flashed 050113 zip of Pac and it appears to be working. Apps updated and booting up now.

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
I had CM10.1 in slot 1, so I did all the wipes. I'll give it another shot. Gapps isn't included in the ROM, correct? Needs to be flashed also?

I found a backup of Pac in SS, restored it, and flashed 050113 zip of Pac and it appears to be working. Apps updated and booting up now.

Nice! Did this end up working out?

deduct

Reaction score
Yes, working out. Only thing is GMail doesn't sync automatically. Not a deal breaker.

Good to hear. Have you tried signing out of gmail account and signing back in? That fixes it when it happens to me.

reebz

Reaction score
Good to hear. Have you tried signing out of gmail account and signing back in? That fixes it when it happens to me.

I must have hit something in Gmail settings, as sync is working again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mbwsutherland

Reaction score
So should I be on kexec code kernel for this to be flawless. Having issues with WiFi and the screen flickering any ideas is apprecited
Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Just needs to be flashed with safe strap 3.11. Its kexec but safe strap 3.11 supports kexec ROMs so I would recommend wiping slot and reflashing the ROM.

mbwsutherland

Reaction score
Just needs to be flashed with safe strap 3.11. Its kexec but safe strap 3.11 supports kexec ROMs so I would recommend wiping slot and reflashing the ROM.

Alright I'll reflash clean . i have 3.11 just have no WiFi and the screen starts flickering bad. So is kexec built into PAC or do I need to flash it over top?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2