Pacman Rom

deduct

Reaction score
I would have loved my lap dock had it worked. Bought it on Amazon for 79 but it was defective so had to send it back.

sigshane

Reaction score
Got mine working - latest version of safestrap was the ticket.

Loving it so far!

Montaes

Reaction score
URL not found is there another link for the pacman rom, bionic

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Webtop & dock detection are 2 completely different things. Dock detection doesn't work on any of the Jellybean based ROMs because they all use Hashcode's base ROM & he hasn't implemented it yet (he says it will be fixed/added). Webtop isn't on the list of items to be added, but that may change now that OTA JellyBean is about to be released.

deduct

Reaction score
Yeah it will be fixed. Official jelly bean does have web top 3.0.0 so we shall see it in custom roms also.

bigred8380

Reaction score
So...no one else has experienced these issues with the Verizon apps?! (My Verizon and NFL mobile)

reebz

Reaction score
I've been enjoying this ROM for about a week. I noticed this morning that my bluetooth won't turn on. It was working two days ago. I received a few phone calls in my car over the bluetooth.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Bkjolly the guy who ported this rom has anactive thread at droidrzr where he is takinh reguests for updates andtings tk be added

camaro1173

Reaction score
I have been using this Rom for about 1 week now as daily driver and it is great I have only had a couple things bother me no big deal at all mostly user error. This has got to be one of the most customizable Rom's I have ever used from the Rom control, hybrid control there is just so much you can do and change. On to things that work for me BT no problems at all, WIFI works great, 3G lte no problems, camera works good, gallery works no prob, I have a HD dock at work that works as well mouse and key board to. I have not yet found any big problems.
I have to give my full and utter thanks to the crew that has made this Rom it's great dancedroid

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
If you want to thank the manwho ported it os name is bkjolly hw has a thtead active at droidrzr.com.