Pacman Rom

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
This new pacman ROM is absolutely amazing. A lot of work went into this ROM it is the best of all worlds.

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
I have been looking for a valid link to download the PacMan ROM. Also is it compatible with SafeStrap 3.11?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I run PAC on my Note 2 and it is absolutely fabulous! I bet the Bionic handles it quite well :)...

deduct

Reaction score
It is great. I love it. Be sure to flash it on slot 1

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
Got PacMan installed last night and I've been playing with it since. One problem I'm having is getting Google Play to open after I installed it. Anyone else having this issue?

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
No ptoblens here just tweakerz oc doesn't work and chainfire bootlooped me

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Just installed it with Elemental X's Gapps. Will let you know what I think once I've messed with it a bit.

EDIT: Uh, how do we disable pie controls? I tried doing it from the status bar but that didn't seem to stop it. I definitely prefer my hardware buttons.

Last edited:

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
System > Toolbars > Pie Controls > Trigger Area

Had to set it to "none", but it got rid of it.

I like the customizations of this ROM quite a bit, still playing with all of the features. It seems a big sluggish on my Bionic though and it's frozen up a few times. That could just be beginner's bad luck, especially while reinstalling all of my apps and setting everything up. I'll mess with it for a couple more days and see if the bugs work themselves out.

I probably need to set my CPU back to 1.2 Ghz, but I have no idea how I did it last time and managed to get it to stick. Found a couple of threads on here explaining how to temporarily do it, but that just froze my Bionic up.

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
Hey all!
Loving this ROM, but idk if it is my phone. I've tried 3 different ROMS already and GPS seems extremely buggy. I use GPS daily for driving and for tracking my runs with runKeeper. Any suggestions to boost GPS Signal?

Anyone else having any experiences like what I'm having, if so, PLEASE HELP!!

I wanted to mention... Gps works fine with stock ROM and Icarus remix...

Thanks!