OverClock Widget ?

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a OverClock widget that shows voltage , temp , MHZ ? I used QuickClock to overclock my DX and then after I got the info from QuickClock I was gona transfer the info over to Jrummy16 OverClock because of his features and widget but I found out it wasent that simple ... so now I need a good overclock widget ... Thanx for any suggestions !

Come out of the light and into the DarkSlide !

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
I have never tried setcpu, but Droid overclock is really not that difficult to figure out after you play with it for a while. I also used quickclock and imported my profiles into jrummys app and it is working great!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
METAL MUZZLE

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
I have never tried setcpu, but Droid overclock is really not that difficult to figure out after you play with it for a while. I also used quickclock and imported my profiles into jrummys app and it is working great!

Would u mind walking me through importing quickclock info to Jrummys app ? Quickclock info - 1406 MHZ Max - 300 MHZ Min - 14 VSEL - Buffer 15.0

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Huh? Droid Overclock has a widget that shows current settings. Did you want something else on the widget? Some people want t currrent freq but that would waste battery :p

OP
METAL MUZZLE

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Huh? Droid Overclock has a widget that shows current settings. Did you want something else on the widget? Some people want t currrent freq but that would waste battery :p

I would love to use your app but first i need to transfer the info that QuickClock provided over to your app and I dont know how to do that ... I posted in your app thread asking for help with your app ... if u could help me out that would be awesome because i want to use your app

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

I would love to use your app but first i need to transfer the info that QuickClock provided over to your app and I dont know how to do that ... I posted in your app thread asking for help with your app ... if u could help me out that would be awesome because i want to use your app

I assume you already have your profiles set which would be the first step. After that in the quickclock app go to overclock and hit the menu hard button on your phone and select export profile. This will save all of your profiles that were made using QC then you can name it whatever you like. I believe the default will be quickclockprofiles. You can also make a custom setting with your own preset MHz if you would like and overwrite one of the existing profiles, but you don't have to. Just make sure you hit calculate after you enter the numbers and it will give you the proper voltage. Next open up Droid overclock and hit advanced/custom. While there you can hit the menu hard button again but this time select import profiles and choose the file that you saved in the QC app. This will load those files into jrummys app and you can select whichever preset you would like. I believe you just hit the select preset button in the middle and then choose what one you would like and apply preset. Now you will be able to use that widget with your custom voltages. Hope this helps.

pandapaul

Reaction score

I assume you already have your profiles set which would be the first step. After that in the quickclock app go to overclock and hit the menu hard button on your phone and select export profile. This will save all of your profiles that were made using QC then you can name it whatever you like. I believe the default will be quickclockprofiles. You can also make a custom setting with your own preset MHz if you would like and overwrite one of the existing profiles, but you don't have to. Just make sure you hit calculate after you enter the numbers and it will give you the proper voltage. Next open up Droid overclock and hit advanced/custom. While there you can hit the menu hard button again but this time select import profiles and choose the file that you saved in the QC app. This will load those files into jrummys app and you can select whichever preset you would like. I believe you just hit the select preset button in the middle and then choose what one you would like and apply preset. Now you will be able to use that widget with your custom voltages. Hope this helps.

Bingo. This info is also available (perhaps more poorly written :p nicely put, dirtyfingers) in the QCA help file w/in the app.

EmDub13

Reaction score

Bingo. This info is also available (perhaps more poorly written :p nicely put, dirtyfingers) in the QCA help file w/in the app.

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you everybody.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score

Yup I use it all the time. Great widget as well as the application!